Self-Catering Shared Apartments in Sliema Malta
Utility Bills included
Cleaning & Bed linen
Self-Catering Accommodation in Sliema: Student Apartments in Malta
A popular choice amongst English language students, the self-catering shared apartment option is an ideal alternative for individuals who value independent living.
Living in a school apartment when in Malta gives one the opportunity of living in a multi-cultural environment while meeting people from across the globe. Sharing your accommodation with other international students gives you the opportunity to learn about their way of life, sharing more than just their national culinary delights.
Whether organising a film/popcorn night or simply chatting about your day, living in the school’s shared apartments will expand your horizons and best of all it’s an ideal change to practice the English learnt in class.
Standard/Economy Self-Catering Accommodation Facilities:
All the school apartments include a fully equipped kitchen – (cooking facilities, cutlery and utensils), shared bedrooms, lounge area and cable television.
The self-catering shared apartments are situated in the Sliema and St. Julians area, all within easy walking distance from the school. The price includes water and electricity bills, bed linen, Wi-Fi and weekly cleaning of the common areas of the apartment.
Linguatime School of English ensures that the apartments are well-maintained. All apartments are cleaned before students’ arrival, and every two weeks during their stay.
Other notes on the school apartments:
– Students are to bring their own towels. Alternatively, we offer a towel rental service at € 5 per towel.
– Laundry facilities are available for a small fee. Laundry tokens may be purchased from the School during school hours. A quick wash starts from€ 2 per wash.
– Bed linen is provided for but not laundered.
– Apartments have mixed sexes, bedrooms are shared with same gender students.
– This accommodation option is subject to a refundable deposit of € 100.00 per person. The deposit is refundable upon departure.
Location of the School Apartments:
All self-catering shared apartments are within the Sliema / St Julians area and are an easy walking distance from the school. Sliema and St Julians are lively towns and the school’s self-catering shared apartments are close to all amenities such as supermarkets, pharmacies, bus stops, cafes, restaurants, shops.
Booking Options for the Shared Self-Catering Apartments Accommodation:
Accommodation in a Triple / Quad Room
– The triple and quad shared rooms in the apartments can take a maximum of 4 students per room. Students who travel individually can book this option and share with other students from the school.
Accommodation in a Twin room
– The twin room can have a maximum of 2 beds. Students travelling individually can book this option and share their bedroom with another student of our English language school.
Single room accommodation
– For those who prefer to have privacy, we recommend booking a single room. The common areas of the Apartment are shared with other English language students. When booking, students may request an en-suite bathroom – this is subject to availability.
Sample of a self-catering apartment layout
This apartment can cater from 5 – 8 students
Distance of apartments to the school
Apartments are 5 – 15 minutes on foot from the school